Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

New Mastermind Location!


Happy New Year Masterminds! 

The year is off to a great start. What is your plan for the new year? What is the ONE THING that you want to accomplish? More time with family? More business? More relationships? A special vacation?  

I would like to take a second to share my ONE THING. The one thing that I want to do this year is share my VA program with everyone. I am posting video’s, sending out emails and sharing on all social media. I am telling every man, woman and child about this awesome program. Is it enough? I don’t think so. I only have a small reach in the great state of Oklahoma. I need YOUR help. Please share IN this program. (You heard me right, share IN the program). Please participate and tell YOUR circle of influence about this awesome way to welcome our soldiers home! ZERO lender fees and up to a $1,000.00 lender credit! This is not a VA program, this is a Jerry Ashford Team program! I want to be THE VA lender in the state. I want to give every military family this special opportunity. I can only do it if you help me get the word out. Partner up with me and my team and lets thank those that fight for our country. Call me and we will discuss ways that you can be a part of this awesome program.
 
Is VA the only loan program we have? Of course not! We offer USDA, FHA and Conventional mortgage loans as well. Construction Loans? Yes!

 

Our Mastermind has moved to the Bethany Library this month. The link is below. Please sign up so we can get a head count. Bring your friends with you, I would love to meet them!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment